Menos de vienticuatra horas! Oh what a crazy week! Mi semana estaba loca. no es perfecto pero esta bein para ahora.. estoy trabajando en mi espanol!
Anyway 22cm * 35cm * 56cm = carry on restrictions for backpack. All the "stuff" I need would have to fit in those dimensions or else no es necesario. Got to embrace minimalism. There's a certain level of challenge to this because our society is so fixated on things. Pack this, take that.. well I don't operate that way. The sink is there for a reason-pack couple pairs of clothes and wash them in the sink. It is a great little yet important travel tip. Looking forward to this. It is supposed to rain a lot en la cuidad pero esta bien.
feliz viaje!
Anyway, en las palabras de Ricky Martin.. "livin la vida loca"
Before any trip, there are always last minute things to do, and if you have other commitments, many loose ends to tie before take off. Still have to pack, but it is just a matter of how to maximize space and minimize items. This trip is not about objects; it is about experiences. I would include food in experiences.
Anyway 22cm * 35cm * 56cm = carry on restrictions for backpack. All the "stuff" I need would have to fit in those dimensions or else no es necesario. Got to embrace minimalism. There's a certain level of challenge to this because our society is so fixated on things. Pack this, take that.. well I don't operate that way. The sink is there for a reason-pack couple pairs of clothes and wash them in the sink. It is a great little yet important travel tip. Looking forward to this. It is supposed to rain a lot en la cuidad pero esta bien.
feliz viaje!
No comments:
Post a Comment